Ever hated how your staff members keep killing your players in creative gamemode? Did you ever want to make a plugin that would stop them but didn’t know how to code in Java? Well AntiPvPGamemode is for you!
AntiPvPGamemode instantly changes any player who is in creative gamemode into survival if they tag another player using potions, swords, bow and arrows ect?)
I am MineHelper, and I am a creative abuser. I hit Joe, and it then instantly changes me into survival and deals 4 hearts of damage to me.. Joe then has a fair chance of killing me, instead of a one-sided slaughter.
The plugin contains many features:
- Arrows support
- Permission Nodes
- Bug free
- Easy To Use And More!
How To Install
Follow these simple steps to install AntiPvPGamemode successfully:
- Download AntiPvPGamemode (BE SURE THAT YOU ARE USING THE LATEST VERSION)
- Stop your server
- Drag and Drop AntiPvPGamemode.jar into your plugins folder
- Start your server
- Watch Staff fail at killing players while in creative ?
- No Config yet created Please comment below with some great ideas for the config.
Permission Nodes (for 1.7.2 and Higher!):
Purpose of AntiPvPGamemode
- There will be no creative abusers out there in the Minecraft community
- New players will no longer leave your server due to creative abuse
- You Don’t have to worry about staff PVPing while in creative
- Potion support ? Done
- Permissions ? Done
- Flying/Flight Support ? Done
- Auto Updating system ? 17%
- Add PVP features (e.g. pvp effects, health info, sound, etc?) ? NOT Done
- Disabling commands for a short period of time ? NOT Done
Suggestions? Leave a comment
- Found a BUG??? We Will help you kill it! Simply submit a ticket and will take it from there!
Wall Of Fame
- joehot200 ? Manager, Author
- MineHelper ? Author, Tester, Ticket Manager
- DarkSide ? Showcased our Plugin
Donation and Info
Donation Chain :3
- Donation chain:
- I receive some money
- Buy coffee
- Work longer
- Faster Updates
- Your benefit!
If you donate over $5 be SURE to leave a shout out which will be placed somewhere on this page for everyone to see (Examples: Youtube channel, Server IP, ect?)
AntiPVPGamemode Plugin 1.7.2 Download Links
Credits: joehot200, MineHelper