Anti Gravity (StarMiner) Mod adds in various ways of switching on and off gravity, making your own stars, exploring crash landed starts with extreme gravity effect and being shot from a squid cannon! Japanese mods never fail to amaze! This mod allows you to do wall jumps, wall run and do all sorts of crazy fun stuff! The mod includes many tools, recipes and methods of looking at Minecraft from a completely different perspective!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Anti Gravity (StarMiner) Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.