Animals Plus Mod Introduction:
Has travelling the Minecraft worlds gotten a tad stale for you? A lack of unique creatures, maybe? If so, Animals+ not only solves this problem, it even makes you forget you ever had it. With Animals+ you can see huge whales majestically swimming in the vast oceans. Snakes are in lurking in every dark corner in the overgrown forests. Meanwhile, in the graceful plains there are crickets scurrying at your feet and butterflies dancing around you.?
Screenshots and Description:
More Nature Mod wiki page to see more information
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Animals Plus Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Animals Plus Mod Download Links:
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.