Have you ever gotten tired of the boring, old Minecraft biomes? Where the original tools of Minecraft just were not good enough? Ever wanted to see new mobs and creatures? Well with this new mod, all of these things are added!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Amberoguia Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.