Alex’s Commands Mod is a really useful mod you can use if you want to be able to control your in-game gameplay by the use of simple command lines. There are more than 30 commands to choose from so there’s definitely something to cover most emergencies in-game.
Scroll down further down on this page to see all available commands and to find out what each one does.
One of the commands is /nuke which will cause a massive explosion and probably a little bit of lag.
- /ac <1-5> – lists available commands
- /clock – shows the time
- /home – teleports you home
- /weather <sun/rain/storm/lightning>
- /news – check changelog
- /cc – clear chat
- /normal – sets game speed to normal
- /faster – increases the game speed
- /slowmo – decreases the game speed
- /xyz – shows your current coordinates
- /feed – fills hunger
- /nuke – explosive stuff!
- /soon – list of upcoming features
- /fly <on/off>
- /gm <1/0> – 1 = creative, 0 = survival
- /remover – removes all items in your inventory
- /give <item id> <amount>
- /settime <time>
- /xp set <level>
- /xp add <experience points amount>
- /v <on/off> – toggle vanish
- /iteminfo – displays information about your selected item
- /tp <x> <y> <z>
- /wname – shows world name
- /antioch – spawns ignited TNT block
- /mine <fast/reset> – set mining speed
- /hero <level> – set hero level (boosts etc)
Download links for Alex’s Commands Mod for MCPE
JS: Download from server 1
Download from server 2