Agricultural Expansion mod includes the following crops:
- Coal Crop(4 essence = 2 coal; 8 essence = 4 coal)
- Iron Crop(4 essence = 2 iron; 8 essence = 4 iron)
- Gold Crop(4 essence = 2 gold; 8 essence = 4 gold)
- Lapis Crop(4 essence = 6 lapis; 8 essence = 12 lapis)
- Quartz(4 essence = 3 quartz; 8 essence = 6 quartz)
- Redstone Crop(4 essence = 4 redstone; 8 essence = 8 redstone)
- Diamond Crop(4 essence = 1 diamond; 8 essence = 2 diamond)
- Emerald Crop(4 essence = 1 emerald; 8 essence = 2 emerald)
- Glowstone Crop(4 essence = 4 glowstone; 8 essence = 8 glowstone)
- Zombie Crop(5 essence = 2 rotten flesh)
- Creeper Crop(5 essence = 2 gunpower)
- Skeleton Crop(5 essence = 2 bones; 5 essence = 3 arrows)
- Slime Crop(5 essence = 2 slime balls)
- Spider Crop(5 essence = 2 spider eyes)
- Guardian Crop(5 essence = 3 prismarine shards; 5 essence = 3 prismarine crystals)
- Ghast Crop(5 essence = 1 ghast tear)
- Wither Crop(9 essence = 1 wither skull)
- Blaze Crop(5 essence = 1 blaze rod)
- Enderman Crop(5 essence = 1 enderpearl)
- Squid Crop(5 essence = 3 ink sacks)
First you need to craft a resource seed for sprouts:
After you have collected 4 sprouts you can make some resource sprouts, they are used for every sprout recipe:
The Resource Crop drop only 1 resource sprout:
You can make Sprout Blocks to save some space and after that you can turn them back to sprouts.
After that you can use the sprouts to make different resource crops:
The recipe is the same for all, but instead of diamond put another resource (coal, iron, gold, lapis, quartz, redstone, diamond, emerald)!
For Mob Resource Crops you need Mob Chuncks (you can obtain them by killing mobs):
From crops you will receive essence(all crops drop only one essence), with essence you can create resources.
There are some examples:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Agricultural Expansion Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Agricultural Expansion Mod Download Links: