AgeCraft is a medieval / fantasy mod, full of stuff. This mod will create structures when you create a new world. Structures as watchtowers, castles, giantcamps and thiefshacks. It comes with some cool mobs: The Knight, Guard and Archer. These are the royal mobs of Minecraft. The giant Giant and the thief are creatures that want your stuff and want you dead. This mod comes with a lot of weapons, food, blocks and more.
AgeCraft Mod Wiki:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the AgeCraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.