Like the name suggests, AgameR Paint Mod aims to implement paintbrushes into Minecraft. You will use those paintbrushes to paint some types of blocks like Wool, Glass, Glass Panes, Stained Clay and Carpets.
The painting process is quite simple, you just hold and drag your mouse over the things you want to paint. If you are interested in painting something, this mod’s designed for you.
The current supported blocks are:
- Glass Panes
- Stained Clay
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the AgameR Paint Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.