Advanced Armoury Mod is a Minecraft Real Life Guns Mod, providing Minecraft players with customizable gun and weapon. Now you are a real sodier!
The first released picture of a gun. This uses the asset system to add my logo to the side of the gun, and uses the render system to display that the gun is using a gold barrel, flash hider, bolt, charging handle, trigger and fire selector. Whatever material you use for those parts will be visually shown on the gun, making them aesthetically pleasing too.
Early picture of the first-person view. The arm is a little better now, with an “elbow” to look more realistic. You can also aim down your sights with right-click, focusing the gun into the centre of the screen and zooming in just slightly.
- RPGCore (Core aspect for RPG-style mods, adding factions and levelling systems fully configurable by other mods or server admins.)
- ExampleSkills (Example skill implementation for RPGCore)
Advanced Armoury Mod Documentation:
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Advanced Armoury Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Advanced Armoury Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2