Additional Banners Mod releases more banner patterns into Minecraft, including over 25 new ones which can be applied by installing a banner in a creating grid along side the item or block in the item frame above. Those banner patterns can be dyed in 16 minecraft colors, similar to vanilla ones
These are some extra screenshots of the new patters.
How to install Additional Banners Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Additional Banners Mod Download Links:
Credits: Darkhax, Epoxide