404 Challenge Enhanced Map is an extremely spectacular map that is quite difficult for players to overcome. If you have ever tried with the 404 Challenge, you can predict how 404 Challenge Enhanced Map is. First, we will talk a little about 404 Challenge. It was an impressive challenge which was created 5 years ago by Neoxx in time having special event that world sees first came out. And 404 Challenge was much harder when players had to do everything to survive in a cave as long as they can. The deep cave you were taken into located below a patch of gravel. When you were in this cave, you not only tried to stay alive as long as possible, but also completed all achievements the map required you to do. Please note that you couldn’t come back to the surface ever again and you only had one life which made everything more and more difficult. Therefore you had to play carefully or once you died you would lose, no support of course. In addition, keep in mind that you couldn’t use torches in this challenge.
It’s totally prohibited so you might in the darkness in the caves. In this map you will get to re-experience what it was like caving in Minecraft beta once more. No matter there are some new features, this map still keeps a lot of the old beta mechanics. In this map, you can’t access to hunger bar, sprinting, food instant heals you, swing timings with swords, shields or enchanting tables. Moreover the cave system you will experience is not at all like the ones that you are used to, there are holes everywhere in the floor and in the ceiling, and there are twists and turns around almost every corner. That’s really a unique gameplay ever before. You can’t receive any support, so the only thing keep you survive is the skill you have. This map designs for those people who like adventuring, challenging and being brave enough to get through this difficult map. So let’s dare to take yourself into the risk to achieve incredible experience you will never forget in your life
404 Challenge Enhanced Map FEATURES
- Players: 1+, multiplayer fully supported
- Length: However long you survive for unless you somehow manage to conquer everything (re-extract the world zip for multiple attempts)
Minecraft version: 1.10
- *Experience the 404 challenge once more, now updated to 1.10 while keeping most of the old beta mechanics!
- *Secrets – I added 10 small secrets through out the cave, some being good things, and other things being bad!
- *Customize – You can change many aspects of the challenge including how many lives you have, and whether you want certain beta/new features or not
- *More natural monster spawns – One of the options allows you to modify how many monsters naturally spawn in the cave. You can have the default Minecraft number of monsters (80ish), the beta-like number of monsters (140ish), or even go all the way up to 500 monsters at once if you want a very difficult challenge!
- *Achievements – There are a number of achievements you can work towards as you try and conquer the cave.
- *Resource pack – Most of the old textures for blocks/items, and sounds are back in the game again. There is also some very spooky cave music which occasionally plays to keep you tense! The resource pack comes with the world file.
- *Multiplayer support – Grab as many friends as you need to keep yourself sane in the caves and even try a harder difficulty than you’re comfortable with! No need to try and figure out how to set up a beta server.
How to install:
- Download the 404 Challenge Enhanced Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for 404 Challenge Enhanced Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1