3D Mazes Map is an interesting map.
The rules are simple:
- Arrows are available in your hotbar. Players use them to navigate through 10 different three dimensional mazes.
- Mazes are of different size and difficulty. Your goal is to complete all mazes in the shortest time.
- Each maze has many starting and ending locations. That’s why each time you play, you are just as lost as before.
How to Install:
- Download the 3D Mazes Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
3D Mazes Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2