In this puzzle map you have to die to get through to the next level. There are 1 to 30 levels to get through. Always follow the signs and the “What to do?” button otherwise you won’t be able to get through properly. If you don’t know what the “What to do?” button does, it basically gives you the directions on how to die properly in the level. This is a singleplayer map.
How to install:
- Download the 30 Ways to Die Puzzle Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.