26 Jumps Map is a Minecraft Parkour Map that contains 26 difficult levels, 26 difficult jumps, more and more attempts. The difficult of each level will make this game much more challenging and attractive. This map may be so difficult that you feel uncontrollable anger or quite hate it, but let’s do your best to win a difficult jump at each level and it’s important to bear in mind that you shouldn’t be used console commands.
How to Install:
- Download the 26 Jumps Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
26 Jumps Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2