26 Jumps HD Map execute a difficult jump at each level to win. Levels became more difficult, jumps are almost not feasible. You can rage and hate this map, but you shouldn’t be used console commands.
It was tested. All element on the map – possible. Just believe and don’t give up.
First part – 26 Jumps
How to Install:
- Download the 26 Jumps HD Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
26 Jumps HD Map Download Links:
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Author: D1ZEFAULT & 87TH