20 Meters Map is an exquisite parkour map behind the 20 Blocks Parkour Map. This map features 26 levels for player to pass through and the levels are ranking from easy level to ultra hard level. And you can choose which level you want either the difficult level or the light and many others funny things, it’s up to you. This map also includes some special blocks in certain level and keeping in mind that you are going to be trolled. Besides great features, 20 Meters also support multiplayer so that you can overcome its challenges with a friend if that’s what you prefer.
How to Install:
- Download the 20 Meters Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
20 Meters Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2