16 Dyes Survival Map is an interesting map that provides players with easy funny adventure. This map features 16 islands and there is 1 dye per each island, so the objective of this map is to collect a total of 16 different dyes. This map seems to be not much challenging so you can easily get through it no matter how skilled you are at the game.
It’s designed to be played in single player mode, but it’s till compatible with multiplayer so that you can overcome it alongside a friend of yours.
Although 16 Dyes Survival is not extremely difficult, it still provides refreshing experiences to players.
How to Install:
- Download the 16 Dyes Survival Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftsaves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
16 Dyes Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Download from Server 1