Zyin’s HUD Mod is a mod which adds various utilities and enhancements to make your life easier. Designed with the advanced Minecrafter in mind. It adds your coordinates, a compass, a clock, calculates distances, shows nearby players, shows unsafe areas, shows potion durations, quick deposit, eating aid, ender pearl aid, potion aid, torch aid, weapon swapper, an fps counter, displays animal info, item selector, health monitor, and dynamically displays your equipment?s durability. Any one of these features can be disabled. It works in both single player and multiplayer servers.
- K = Distance Measurer toggle
- L = Safe Overlay toggle
- Ctrl + L = Toggle see through walls
- + + L = Increase safe draw distance
- - + L = Decreases safe draw distance
- 0 + L = Set safe draw distance to default (20)
- P = Player Locator toggle
- O = Animal Info toggle
- F = Weapon swap
- G = Eat food
- C = Throw ender pearl
- V = Drink potion
- X = Quick Deposit
- Alt + Mouse Wheel = Select items from inventory
- F1 = Enter your coordinates while chatting
- Ctrl + Alt + Z = Options menu
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Zyin’s HUD Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.