Zombie Warriors 2 Map comes with an extremely intriguing gameplay concept, especially for those who love zombie battles. In this map, you are in role of a leader of army of zombies, then use them to win battles in the battle grounds and capture the enemy headquarters to win. This objective sounds really interesting.
In details, there are many kinds of zombies for you to use including Warrior, General, Pyro, Tempest, Thunder, Bomber and so on. It also features many different types of bases and other things on the 10+ different battlegrounds as well. Once you fight a battle successfully, you are able to get a gold system which can be used to hire new zombies to strengthen your army.
Of course, that’s not all. Zombie Warriors 2 offers a War Mode where you can control call lands, by fighting many battles. This map supports both single player and multiplayers to enjoy.
- Lead an army of Zombies
- 9 Battlefields + 8 Bonus Battle
- 15+ types of Zombies
- Gold system
- Other entity’s like Endermite, Snow Golem, and Tribe Warrior join the battle too
- Hireable Warriors, like Tribe Warrior or Eagle Warrior
- Player vs. Map or Player vs. Player
- Singleplayer or multiplayer (1+ Players)
- Complicated Multiplayer Lobby
- Choose a team (Red or Blue)
- Each battle introduces new features
- Automatic reset
- Custom Weapons, like Scythes, Battleaxes, and Daggers
- Tons of Weapons with special abilities
- Armory & Dungeons
- Loot System
- Challenge mode with challenging battles
- War mode
- Fight many battles to win wars
- Simulation mode
- Simulate battles
- Sandbox mode
- Fight against team gold & green too!
- Custom models!
- Custom AI for zombies!
- Use portals on the Ravine battlefield
- Improved mechanics
- Control deities on the Olympus battlefield
- Custom Textures
How to install Zombie Warriors 2 Map for Minecraft:
- Download Zombie Warriors 2 Map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Zombie Warriors 2 Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
For Minecraft from 1.11.2/1.11