ZeroCore is a library mod intended for ZeroNoRyouki’s mods.
It contains code to handle the basic mechanics of the game and Forge, including:
- Handlers to process network messages on the correct thread
- A base TileEntity implementation that simplifiy data syncronization between server and remote clients, updates and GUI handling
- Helper classes and blockstate properties to handle connected textures
- Standard configuration handler with built-in support for in-game configs changes
- Standard ore generator with dimension whitelist support. Ores and whitelist are modifiable at runtime to support in-game configs changes
- It’s also the home of a revised multiblock API that support multiple client mods without performance penalities
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the ZeroCore from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
ZeroCore Download Links: