Elevators and XP Storage System in Vanilla Minecraft. Make sure to only use 3 elevators aligned at one time or the lift may be INACCURATE and the XP storage can only store up to 16 levels.
Command Block Showcase:
How to install:
- The first, give yourself a command block, type :
/give @p minecraft:command_block
- Once you have a command block, right click it to open it’s GUI.
- Now, you must copy the command from XP Storage and Elevators Command Block download link below.
- Next, go back to your minecraft world, and paste the command you just copied into the command block. There are a few different keys that may be used to do this, depending on your keyboard. The most common ones are ‘CTRL + V’, ‘COMMAND + V’, or ‘STRG + V’
- Finally, press Done to exit the GUI, and run the command block with a Redstone block.
Credits: The Minecraft Avatar