WorldEdit is an interesting mod for player to edit map easily in Minecraft by combining commands and “brushes” to create their world or simply execute various terraforming tasks. It consists of excellent functions below:
- Quickly create, replace or delete thousands of blocks in seconds
- No longer waste time doing mundane activities like fix badly flowing water!
- Quickly create basic shapes like spheres, cylinders, and so on
- Copy areas, paste them, load them, and save them as .schematics
- Do cool things like input mathematical expressions to generate terrain
- Use “brush tools” to carve out mountains, ravines, and so on
- Use your compass to quickly teleport to areas by left clicking or using /jumpto
- Choose an area and have it instantly restored from backups
- One of Minecraft’s oldest surviving projects (since Minecraft Alpha)!
WorldEdit works on either single player or on a server. While you may not often need a map editor, WorldEdit won’t extend your load times at all and has no impact on your game until you use it. It causes no mod conflicts and it will be there when you need it.
How to install WorldEdit:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
WorldEdit Download Links:
Author: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany, zml2008