Wool hurts 2 Much is a map where you have to avoid touching the wool by any means possible. This map has 8 pretty challenging stages with jumps like: speed, ladder, and ironbar jumps. The goal of this map is to get to the end with taking the least amount of deaths. This map is singleplayer only.
How to install Wool Hurts 2 Much Map:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Wool Hurts 2 Much Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.9.x
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2