Wool Armor Mod, just like its name, provide more varieties for your choice of armors. They are now made of wool and can come in pink, black, glass, light blue and red.
Read more: Colorful Armor Mod
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Wool Armor Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.