What does Wintercraft mod do?
A mod that adds more wintry/Christmast items/blocks/events into your Minecraft worlds! Have you ever wanted Santa to visit or maybe have it snow in every biome? Then check this mod out for that and much more!
- Random, but fun, presents!
- Snow everywhere during the months of December and January!
- Santa Visits when you leave some Cocoa and Cookies for him!
- Christmas Decorations galore!
- New Animals and Monsters!
- Much, much more!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Wintercraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Mod Download Links: