This mod brings Runescape content into Minecraft. It adds a new Dimension with a few different biomes. You will find many structures with treasures to explore. The world itself is very dangerous and features an extreme amount of mobs and bosses. The AI of some of these bosses takes intense strategy to conquer!
- 40+ new mobs (+ 5 variations of one mob)
- 1 new dimension, 6 biomes: wildy, forest, desert, snow, morytania, volcanic (each with custom blocks)
- 2 new tree types (bloodwood, magic trees)
- Magic weapons that consume runes: spells are cast using the respective staves and corresponding sets of runes. They are used in a similar fashion to bows and arrows
- 2 new range weapons
- Many melee weapons and armor
- A summoning system built around tamed creatures. Currently you don?t have a timer or any sort of limits, so you can summon as many familiars as you want.
- Several structures based on Runescape buildings
- Treasure Trails
- New Inventory ? Press ?I?
- Tons of amulets, rings, shields, gloves, etc.
- Dual Wielding (shield slot accepts anything)
- Fun thing to see: Spawn two Maxed Players close to each other. Set difficulty to hard. Enjoy the chaos!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Wildycraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
I would recommend downloading the Damage Indicators mod to make playing this mod easier, since many of the entities in this mod have health values many times greater than vanilla mobs.
Credits: Wolfhound115, Waffletot123