What is Wild Caves Mod?
Wild Caves Mod adds stalactites, stalagmites, vines, glowing mushrooms, icicles to vanilla caves. More is on the way.
- Decorates caves to make them more interesting
- Stalactites and Stalagmites generate in caves.
- Stalagmites will only generate under stalactites.
- Stalactites, Stalagmites and vines generate dynamically and can be as long as you want (config option)
- Entities can get damaged when falling on stalagmites
- Different features depending on biome
- Stalactites and stalagmites in all biomes
- Vines on humid and jungle like biomes
- Icicles on cold biomes
- More water sources on wet biomes
- sand and sandstone generates on arid caves
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites on arid biomes
- ice generates on frozen biomes
- iceshrooms on frozen caves
- stone stalactites/stalagmites drop cobblestone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- sandstone stalactites/stalagmites drop sandstone and they can be collected intact with silk touch
- spiderwebs now generate on caves
- Glowing mushrooms and iceshrooms drop glowstone dust when destroyed and can be sheared
- Properties file with many options to customize the mod to your liking, change block ids, the frequency a certain feature occurs, length of vines and stalactites/stalagmites, etc.
- Compatible with ExtrabiomesXL
- skulls/heads spawn on dungeon chests
- skeleton skulls spawn rarely on caves
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod
- Go to %appdata%
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it
- If one does not exist you can create one
- Enjoy the mod
- Updated for 1.7.2/1.7.10
- Added “simple” flooded cave generation
- Fixed a few config options
- Changed block whitelist to use block names instead of id
Wild Caves Mod Download Links: