Wiki everything, from items to screens, all the data is accessible without leaving the game!
Formatting the WikiText is still WIP, tables and other dynamic elements are currently not working. Most vanilla GUIs have their respective information pages. This should support practically any wiki, as long as it’s using the MediaWiki software.
Contact support: maxpowa’s twitter
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the WikiTool Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.