This mod adds a WiiMote (and Items to craft it). With the WiiMote you can:
- Control time(Right Mouse Button + ctrl) ,
- Make huge explosions(Right Mouse Button + shift), but this explosions doesn?t hurt you and doesn?t break blocks, and now the best thing of all. You can control animals.
To do it you must punch selected animal and then when you press:
- i ? animal go forward,
- k ? animal go backward,
- j ? animal go left,
- l ? animal go right,
- u ? animal jump,
- p ? sets animal on fire.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the WiiMote Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.