This is the Weird Mobs Mod. With this mod installed you can have so much funnier when you play Minecraft. It adds alot of mobs that are really weird and stupid. For example: There is a mob called Crazy Bird that follows you when you?re holding some valuables (Diamonds, Gol Ingots and Iron Ingots) and if you right click him with one of the items, he steels it and runs away from you. All you get is wheat seeds!
Things added in this mod:
- Full Armor set: Big Ear Armor
- Helmet / Head: Stick Man Head
- Item: Nether Star Piece
- Item: Big Ear Skin
- Item: Fly
- Item: Potion Stick
- Item: Necklace (Big Ear)
- Item: Crystal
- Item: Summon Wither Creeper
- Item: Evil Fly
- Item: Raw Crazy Bird
- Item: Cooked Crazy Bird
- Item: Raw Fat Man
- Item: Cooked Fat Man
Now for the mobs:
- Big Ear
- Big Fish
- B.U.D.R Bot
- Butter Monger
- Cooh Bird
- Crazy Bird
- Cyclops Man
- Distorted Man
- Fat Fish
- Fat Man
- Knife Man
- Potion Stick
- Spider Creeper
- Spinning Feets
- Stick Man
- Stick Man Baby
- Tall Man
- Terror Trickster
- Vest Creeper
- Villager Head
- Walking Painting
- Walking Radio
- Wither Creeper
- Big Ear: This mob works similar to the wolf. But if you dont tame him he will always be hostile. When he attacks he deals 1 heart of damage. You can tame him with golden ingots and his eyes will turn green and when he is sitting down they will be yellow. Drops Big Ear Skin when killed.
- Big Fish: Just a big fish that drops fish when killed.
- B.U.D.R Bot: A small little robot that walks around and makes weird noises, he is peaceful and does not drop anything (yet).
- Butter Monger: This is a hostile mob that does one heart of damage when he hits you.
- Cooh Bird: A really big bird that opens and closes his mouth when walking around, does not drop anything.
- Crazy Bird: The Crazy Bird it probably one of the weirdest mobs in the mod. He walks around as a peaceful animal and makes weird sounds. But if you are holding some valuables (Diamonds, Gold ingot or Iron ingot) in your hand, he will follow you and if you right click him with it, he will replace it with seeds and run away!
- Cyclops Man: The Cyclops Man is a hostile mob and runs very fast. He does 1.5 hears of damage when he hits you.
- Fat Fish: There really isn?t much to say about this creature besides that he is fat and lives in water? He will drop fish when killed.
- Fat Man: The Fat Man was actually the first mob we made for Weird Mobs Mod. He is about one block in size and runs fast. When he hits you he will deal one heart of damage. When killed, he drops nothing at the moment. That will be fixed very soon. Drops Chicken when killed.
- Gooftile: A blue (peaceful) creature that makes some weird noises, does not drop anything.
- Knife Man: This is also a really weird mob. It is a one block sized monster that has to blades spinning around him. He will deal two hearts of damage when he hits you and drops 1 ? 2 iron swords when killed.
- Potion Stick: This is a stick with som poisons on it. When he hits you, you will get poison, weakness and slowness effects and loose 1.5 hearts. If youre on normal difficulty the potions will last for 10 seconds but if youre on hard they will last for 30. You wont get any potion effects when yore on easy. Drops sticks when killed. In the future he will drop poison sticks that can be used as weapons.
- Spider Creeper: This is one of the most dangerous mobs added in this mod, except for the Wither Creeper. He will act like a spider, climbing on walls, running fast and he will explode like a creeper. He drops spider eyes, string and gunpowder.
- Spinning Feets: The Spinning Feets is a really weird mob. Hes Legs spins like wheels and if he stands still on grass for to long, the grass will turn into dirt. He is peacefull and currently does not drop anything.
- Stick Man: The Stick Man is a friendly creature that follows you if you?re holding a book. You can also breed them with the book and they will create a Stick Man Baby! It will take about 7000 ? 8000 game ticks for the baby to grow unless you use paper to speed it up. Drops paper (and a book if you?re lucky) when killed.
- Terror Trickster: A big white hostile mob that makes creepy sounds and is planed to be able to hide in blocks, but at the moment it was to buggy so i removed it for this update? He does 1 heart of damage and does not drop anything. When his at half health his eyes turn red.
- Tall Man: The Tall Man was the second mob that we added to this mob. He is five and a half blocks tall and moves slowly. But when he hits, he will do three hearts of damage. When he dies there is a small chanse of him dropping an ender eye.
- Trinitope: He is a creepy red mob. He is hostile and does 1 hearts of damage. He does not drop anything.
- Vest Creeper: This is a creeper with an enormous exploding radius. His explotions are three times bigger than a normal creeper. And because he has a vest on him, he also has more health. He has 25 hearts and when killed he will drop TNT.
- Villager Head: This is a very strange mob. He is hostile and does one heart of damage when he hits you. He drops flies (for no reason at all) when killed.
- Walking Painting: This is just a walking painting, peaceful.
- Walking Radio: The Walking Radio is just a normal friendly animal playing music all over the place. Drops music disks when killed. Currently it drops way to many and to often that it should do. It will be fixed soon.
- Whither Creeper: The Wither Creeper is the most dangerous mob in the mod. He is much like the wither boss but with less health and is much smaller. If you manage to kill him he will drop a Nether Star Piece.
Stick Man Head:
You can wear it on your head and look like a stick man!
Nether Star Piece:
- Drop item from Wither Creeper.
- Used to craft a Nether Star
Big Ear Skin:
- Drop by Big Ear.
- Used to craft Big Ear Skin Armor.
Big Ear Skin Helmet:
Big Ear Skin Chestplate:
Big Ear Skin Leggings:
Big Ear Skin Boots:
- Drop by Villager Head.
- Used to craft Dirt.
Used to craft Summon Wither Creeper.
A weapon. When used, the attacked mob will get the same potion effects that the poison stick (mob) does.
It?s an item used to craft a Necklace. Necklaces can be put on a Big Ear and increase it?s health.
Summon Wither Creeper: Used to summon the Wither Creeper
Raw Crazy Bird to Cooked Crazy Bird:
Raw Fat Man to Cooked Fat Man:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Weird Mobs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.