The Weather Wand Mod allows the user to change the weather and time in their game whether they’re playing survival or creative. It’s also good if you forgot to set ?Allow Cheats’ to true for that specific world you’re using this on, then you don’t need ?Allow Cheats’ to be true.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Weather Wand Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Weather Wand Mod Download Links: