Waystones Mod aims to provide waystone blocks for player to return to on any occasion they are activated, either through a Return Scroll, a Warp Stone or if enabled, a button in the inventory screen. Due to configuration, this mod is relevant for Survival Mode, for Adventure Maps or by Server Owners as an alternative to /warp or /home commands. There are some awesome features:
- Craftable in Survival Mode (unless disabled for e.g. Adventure Maps)
- Can be set up as a route of teleporting between locations
- Return Scroll
- Permit player to return to the last activated waystone
- One time use item, will be used up
- Warp Stone
- Select to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Will not be used up, but has a cooldown period that is shared across all warp stones
- Return / Warp Button
- Lets you return to the last activated waystone OR choose to which (activated) waystone to return to
- Can be used for free, but has a cooldown period
- Disabled by default, can be restricted to only allow returns
- Configurable for either Survival Mode, Adventure Maps or Servers
- Survival Mode: items are craftable and waystones can be placed by players
- Adventure Maps: waystones are not craftable and can not be placed by players
- Server Hub: waystones marked ‘global’ are available to everyone
Optional Teleport Button
How to Install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Waystones Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Waystones Mod Download Links:
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2