WarStuff, a mod what has camouflages: forest, desert, snow. Camouflage nets, camouflage cloths, instant camouflage small and big tents, bunkers, camouflage armors, 2 different keep clear blocks, medical stuff like small and big medical kits, painkiller pills and emergency bandages, throwable bomb, dynamite, Mk2 grenade and M67 grenade, eatable meal ready-to-eat?s (MRE) and combat, tactical and army knives.
- Camouflages: forest, desert and snow ? Just for camouflaging
- Camouflage nets ? Just for camouflaging
- Camouflage armors ? Gives protection and camouflage
- Camouflage instant small and big tents ? Spawns instantly small/big tent when right clicked
- Camouflage instant bunkers ? Spawns instantly a bunker when right clicked
- Camouflage cloths ? For making camouflage
- 2 keep clear blocks ? Just for decoration
- Reinforced Materials: heavy plating, reinforced stone, reinforced iron and reinforced glass ? Blast proof/resistant stuff
- Acium: Raw Acium, Acium Block, Acium Light and Acium Wallings (Comes in all 16 colors) - Blast proof/resistant, decoration
- Throwable explosives: bomb, dynamite, dynamite bundle, Mk 2 Grenade, M67 Grenade and golden M67 Grenade - When you throw it makes explosion
- Medical stuff: small and big medical kit and painkiller pills ? Restores health and has Regeneration potion effects: painkiller: 0.5 health(1),emergency bandage: 1.5 health(3), small medical kit: 2 health(4), big medical kit: 3 health(6)
- Knives: Combat, Tactical and Army ? Does damage: Combat knife: 3.5 health(7), Tactical knife: 4 health(8), Army knife: 4.5 health(9)
- Meal ready-to-eat (MRE) ? Restores 4 hunger(8)
- Water Canteens ? Just for drinking
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the WarStuff Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.