Warp Scrolls Mod implements a single item to the game: A warp scroll. Here are some tips to play the mod successfully
- A warp scroll made from a bit of paper and an ender pearl to set the teleportation location wherever you are standing by right clicking while sneaking.
- The player scroll will save the coordinates that the scroll will move onto the tooltip so that you won’t forget!
- Each scroll has a single use, although a config file is installed to configurable amounts of teleportations.
Screenshots and Recipes:
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Warp Scrolls Mod Download Links:
For 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Author: DrasticDemise, MrComputerGhost