War Parkour Map features Effect Boxes, emerald blocks that can only be pressed once and give a good or negative thing to your team or your enemies team. It is optional to press them. The goal of the map is to take your flag to the monument as fast as possible and place it on the top of the 1st place tower.
How to install:
- Download the War Parkour Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.