Wakedown 2 Map is a great puzzle map in which there is no Parkour in this map. If you enjoy solving puzzles or you like something challenging, this map is designed for you. This map has a total of 10 different challenging levels of puzzles and your mind may be exhausted because of its difficulty. 1030+ Command Blocks. It takes you about 30-50 minutes. Moreover, this map has a very captivating feature being a Coins system and shop. Through this shop you can buy many costumes and effects which you desire to have. If you manage to get an addictive and enjoyable experience, this map will be a perfect choice.
- 1) Stay in gamemode 2
- 2) Don’t use any cheats/commands
- 3) Use 1.10.2 version
- 4) Singleplayer only!
- 5) Play on 4-6 chunk loading
How to install:
- Download the WakeDown 2 Map from link below.
- Extract the map files with a Zip extractor.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder. If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\saves” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves” and press Return.
- Copy the extracted map folder into the “saves” folder that opens.
- Start minecraft. Enjoy and play.
Download Links for WakeDown 2 Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2