WAILA Plugins Mod that is a fairly useful mod provides WAILA plugins for a great number of popular mods. The benefit of this mod is that users are able to see information about their blocks in the WAILA HUD.
- Blood Magic (Ported from ImLookingAtBlood, by Pokefenn)
- Capacity, LP, and tier of altars
- Progress of the altar’s current craft
- Current recipe result of Chemistry set
- Progress of chemistry set
- Owner of master ritual stone
- Current ritual of master ritual stone
- Current block/item in teleposer
- Flaxbeard’s Steam Power
- Fluids in crucibles
- Pressure percentages on gauges
- Steam amounts in tanks
- State of valve pipes
- Sapling genomes
- Pollinated leaves info
- Current bees inside apiaries/beehouses/alvearies (and genome info)
- Apiary errors (No flowers, no drone, etc.)
- Progress percentage of current breed
- RF in of engines
- Heat in engines
- Magical Crops
- Growth percentage and hovering icon of the product of the plant
- Energy amount in all energy storing blocks
- Gas stored in gas storage blocks
- Fluid stored in portable tanks
- Multiplier on salination plant
- Type of factories
- Pam’s Harvestcraft
- Adds a growth percentage to tree fruits
- Fluid inside machines
- Locomotive information (steam, heat, charge)
- Heat information on coal burning machines
- Whether a multiblock is formed or not
- Amount of charge in blocks
- Engine production rate
- Ported overlay rendering from the Project:Red plugin in WAILA
- Info for certain gates such as Timer, Repeater, etc.
- Strength of red alloy wires
- Resourceful Crops
- Hovering icon of the product of the plant
- Thermal Expansion
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install EnderCore.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
WAILA Plugins Mod Download Links: