- Screenshot Manager Never have to navigate outside of Minecraft again! The in game manager will show you your photos and allow you to manage them
- Post your Screenshots to your favorite image sharing sites The screenshot manager comes with a built in GUI to post to Twitter, Imgur, Google Drive, and Dropbox with more like Facebook, Reddit, and Minepix on the way
- Integration with Minecraft’s normal screenshots VoxelCam supports normal screenshots taken by Minecraft with F2
- Beautiful GUI Stunning Visuals
- Huge Screenshots Back in early beta Minecraft had a feature that would allow the user to take screenshots that were absolutely huge. I have brought it back with a secret weapon that allows for low-end computers to take IMAX images
- Integration with VoxelMenu VoxelCam will add itself to the menu options in VoxelMenu for ease of use (VoxelMenu is not Required)
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
How to use:
- Press H to open Screenshot manager in game
- Press F7 to open VoxelOptions to configure the huge screenshot settings
- Press Shift + [Screenshot Key] to take a huge Screenshot
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download the .litemod file for your version of Minecraft and save it into your “mods” folder (create the “mods” folder if it does not already exist) NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
Mod Download Links: