The Vampire Minecraft Mod allows you to be a vampire in Minecraft gaining Vampire powers from different armours and weapons added in the mod. This scary mod also adds in horror and epic mobs like Vampire Assassins, Vampires, skeleton corpse, evil dogs, & The Invisible Man! The Vampire Mod also adds spooky building blocks made out of blood and in a future Minecraft update a new dimension, biomes, and even a Dracula boss and more scary mobs!
The first thing you craft is a blood ingotmix. This is a shapeless crafting recipe
So what do you do with a blood ingotmix? You smelt it?.
The next thing you do is?
- Create the tools
- Armor (the same drill like the minecraft armor)
The tools are easy
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the VampZ Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.