The MineMakers Team and GreenLenux, creator of The Lost Soul: Herobrine’s Challenge and Wandering, are proud to introduce their new project: Unsighted Shadow Map!
In this survival horror map, you play as a journalist who investigates on the company Reolosus Inc., which has bankrupted in strange circumstances. Your boss wants you to investigate on it to discover the mystery hidden in there. But you’re not alone? Good luck!
- Play in MC 1.10.2
- Set your brightness on “Moody”
- Disable the music and turn on your volume.
- Try to play without lights with headphones.
- Resource Pack is included with the map.
- Singleplayer only.
- This map contains some Voice acting made by Moesh!
How to install Unsighted Shadow Map for Minecraft:
- Download Unsighted-ShadowMap.
- Extract file.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start Minecraft.
- Enjoy and play!
Download Links for Unsighted Shadow Map
For Minecraft from 1.10.2
Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2