Twyce Map has been known as a quite challenging logical puzzle map. It features with 16 difficult levels and all you have to do is to get a block into a certain position in those levels. In order to complete that mission, you will need to evaluate your situation and utilize you limited amount of blocks to support you.
Instead of introducing a tutorial, throwing rage-inducing timing based parkour at you, or coming with non-euclidian architecture like other normal puzzle maps; Twyce has many unique features listed belows:
- Have carefully crafted levels
- Require players to make use of their brain
- Solve logical problems in an illogical environment through with help of brute-force and not by logic alone.
- Use smart level design so puzzles simply have no failure states.
- Actual logic puzzles – no math or anything except for logical thinking required
- 16 Levels – about 1-1.5 hours of playtime if you are good at first person puzzle games
- Essentially no parkour – if you know how to jump up a block you can do all the “parkour” in this map
- No non-euclidian architecture – as in no illogical architecture that switches rooms around on you
- Accurate in-game timing – it even has splits per level for the speedrunner in you
- Counts the amount of actions you do per level for the perfectionist in you
- Can indeed melt your brain and make you feel really stupid when you get your ‘aha-moments’
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag extracted map folder into that.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.