In general TwoTility aims to add new blocks and items to Minecraft that ease some of the tedious pain you often encounter without dramatically changing the game or making it too easy. Basically: if it is annoying and no fun at all, there will be a block/item for it.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the TwoTility Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.