Two For One Map, like the name implies, has been a cooperative map in which two players have to work together to solve puzzles, obstacles and traps. Especially, the map features a texture pack that makes the map even better, but it is not needed.
Please note that although the map requires players together, you might get stuck in a level. In case this happens, you can read the ”objective list” it will help you.
If you are running out of food, read the cakerooms list, and don’t cheat!!
Why this map??
- 4-8 hours of fun!
- No annoying delays and timers (and no long stairs)
- A lot of CAKE!! (in the puke)
- No mods needed (or plugins)
- 50 Levels
- Just don’t cheat (no commands, mods etc.)
How to install:
- Download the map.
- Extract file.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/saves folder.
- If the “saves” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag map folder into it.
- Start minecraft.
- Enjoy and play.
Resource Pack: Download from Server 1