Truss Mod adds motors that can move blocks and frames that can form big moving constructions.
It was inspired by Red Power 2 by Eloraam.
- Motors and frames move, and all blocks render and tick while moving
- TileEntities can be moved too
- IC2, BC and TE power support.
- Tested with most mods from FTB 1.5 beta pack
- There is a per-block and per-mod moving handler configuration
- Both Immibis’s Microblocks and Chickenbones Mod are supported
- Can move multiblock structures (if configured)
How to rotate motors:
- Shift-right-click with the empty hand to change the position of the red (action) side
- Right-click with the empty hand to change the direction that the red side is facing to
- Anything cover-thick will prevent frames from sticking, and will actually mask the frame.
- If you have microblocks, frame sides will only be solid if there are covers/panels on that side.
If you have mods with multiblock structures:
- Add corresponding block set to TrussMod.cfg
- Example: S:alveary=1382 or S:railcraft_tank=”452:0,452:1,452:2?
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Truss Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.