Tropicraft Mod aims to be particularly generated for players enjoying the tropical beach due to its adding of a totally whole new dimension involving in the beach.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Tropicraft Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
To get into the realm:
- Get materials:
- Coconut chunks (Break a coconut with a sword)
- A pineapple
- Wool (Possible colors are red, yellow, light blue, magenta and green)
- Make a bamboo mug:
- Make a Pina Colada:
- Make a chair (Can be any of the previously listed colors):
- Place the chair
- At sunset, drink the Pina Coloda
Note: Due to Block/Item IDs changing, old worlds will be incompatible. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Setting up an SMP server:
Do NOT delete meta-inf in the server! This renders the server jarfile corrupt. You will need:
- Minecraft Forge
- Grab minecraft_server.jar
- Install Minecraft Forge using the installer
- Install the same way as the client!
- Have fun! (This step is important!)
Tropicraft Mod Download Links: