Torcherino Mod adds a single block: A torch. This torch has a very special ability: it can increase the speed (tick rate) of nearby blocks.
Right click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
Examples of uses:
- Growing plants quickly
- Smelting ores quickly
- Increasing mob spawner speed
X is nothing, C is a clock, and T is a torch.
If the config option is set, the X?s in this recipe will be nether stars.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod and SciMCLib.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the ?mods? folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Torcherino Mod Download Links: