This mod adds:
- Bearded dragon (tameable)
- Platypus (tameable)
- Monkey (tameable)
- Whale (more common than squids and travels in groups. drops whale oil and bones)
- Crawling zombie (monster)
- Bear (brown and polar) (not tameable,and has a very strong attack. Attacks almost all mobs (including player))
- Eagle (drops Eagle feather)
- Deer (drops Deer meat)
- Whale oil: new item, it is a smelting fuel. cooks 10 items in the furnace use eagle feather to craft eagle wings, right click when falling to glide.
Whale oil in furnace
Spider eye to tame bearded dragon raw fish to tame platypus banana to tame monkey (crawling zombie is creepy)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Too Many Mobs Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Too Many Mobs Mod Download Links: