Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mod is a client-side only mod that enables a player to toggle sneak and sprint by releasing various remarkable functions listed below.
- Press the sneak button to turn sneaking on/off asToggleSneak is active.
- Turn the ToggleSneak option on and off by pressing “G” key by default and be able to change this key in Control Options.
- Stay still on a ladder while chatting in MP or playing chest
- Holding the forward button makes you sprint while Toggle Sprint option is on. It can be changed on and off via the keybinding, which defaults to “C” and can be changed in the Options Menu.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%\.minecraft\mods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Toggle Sneak/Sprint Mod:
For 1.5.2 (Modloader)