Tiny Progressions mod adds a small number of blocks and items to enhance your gameplay. The main idea is to assist the player in low-level automation and convenience.
- Watering Cans: Two tiers of watering cans to help remove the need for bonemeal on crops and saplings.
- Cobblestone Generators: Five tiers of Cobble Gens for cobblestone automation. Each tier increases output speed. You can use a hopper or pipes to extract the cobblestone from the generator.
- Growth Crystals: These are used to increase crop growth in a 9 block radius. They do not require fuel and help in increasing your crop production.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Tiny Progressions Mod from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) “%appdata%.minecraftmods” and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) “~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods” and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.
Tiny Progressions Mod Download Links:
Author: Kashdeya, Darkosto