This mod adds a new aspect to survival in MInecraft, thirst.
How to drink:
Drinking and quenching your thirst is simple:
- Drinking from water bottles (100% safe, but gives little nourishment)
- Drinking from sea/ponds/open water (Not safe, makes you intoxicated which causes even more thirst, but good for emergencies)
- Drinking purified water (100% safe, fully restores)
What happens if I forgot to drink:
- In doing this you get dizzy, your screen fades in and out in black, as if you are getting uncouncious.
- Do not let this happen! It makes you very vunerable to attacks and hard to see when doing just about anything.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the Thirst Mod 1.7.10 by duke_Frans from link below.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder. If the "mods" folder does not exist you can create one.
- Windows – Open the Start menu and select Run, or press the Windows key + R. Type (without quotes) "%appdata%\.minecraft\mods" and press Enter.
- OS X – Open the Go menu in Finder and select “Go to Folder”. Type (without quotes) "~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods" and press Return.
- Copy the downloaded jar (zip) file into the "mods" folder that opens.
- Enjoy the mod.